29.8.11

Bank Holiday in Wales

I took a break from blogging this weekend to take a drive to Wales and spend the weekend with my Ma and Step-Pa and my other (much better looking) half. And the dogs.

The weather forecast was sunshine with showers, but it rained. Then it rained some more. Then oh! the sun appeared for a few glimpsing minutes and then... back to clouds. To be fair it did rain in showers, but the sun only made enough of an appearance when me and the other half drove to Criccieth for fish and chips (my first!) on the pier.

Sunday afternoon I walked up a hill with my Ma and we were greeted by a herd of sheep that were seriously scary. We had to turn around and walk back down because they were that intimidating. I managed to snap a picture of them before our swift retreat - they appear sweet in it, but I kid you not, they looked too threatening.

Nonetheless the weekend was filled with family, great food, and swimming with some friends. We walked, we talked, we bought £2.50 jumpers from the charity shop when it got a bit nippy out.

All in all it was a success.










I'll be blogging some more pictures later in the week of our trip to Abersoch, and my first fish and chip takeaway. Lovely times.

No comments:

Post a Comment