13.11.11

A Walk Round Rudyard Lake

A couple of weekends ago the boyfriend and I decided to go for a walk. It was just starting to get that seasonal crisp in the air that comes during autumn, and when we woke up in the morning the sun was out and it was if the fates had heard our planning and had decided to make it a nice day for a trip to Rudyard Lake.

It was one of those days where everyone you come across as your crunch your way through leaves just seems really happy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again that autumn and winter are my favourite seasons, because although the leaves are dying and the nights are drawing in, you just cant beat wrapping up and wandering through everything the seasons have to offer.

I can't wait for snow.













See more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment