25.8.11

Lunch With the New Camera

Last night I bought a new camera - the Canon PowerShot SX220 HS - and so far I love it. Not only does it take stunning quality photos, it records in HD so I'm hoping to make some videos in the future.

As today was GCSE results day, I called into the school I work at and after results were handed out we headed for lunch at the Arden Arms, a really homely pub which does gorgeous food. By gorgeous I really do mean gorgeous (check the emphasis).

Their beer garden provided the perfect spot to test out the camera, and I decided to just stick to the "miniature" mode which is basically tilt shift.

I think the pictures have come out really great, and although I won't be using this mode to take all of my photographs, it's a handy effect to have built into the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment